ElmRij.net is using one of the most advanced SPAM filters on the Internet today! It continually adapts itself in order to detect SPAM blocking it at the server level. This keeps your inbox from filling up junk mail you do not want.
Two ElmRij e-mail addresses are available to assist you in managing your SPAM:
1. If a SPAM message was not blocked, you can click forward and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the block list.
2. If you want to make sure e-mail is never blocked from a particular e-mail address you can:
a. Send that user an e-mail.
b. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and put the person's e-mail address(es) in the body of the message.
Here are a few things to remember about the operation of the New ElmRij SPAM filter:
1) Anyone you e-mail will never have a message blocked.
2) Never e-mail a spammer -- you validate their address authorizing them to spam ElmRij users.
3) Don't forward spam -- it makes the spam filter think we like it.
4) Report spam by forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
5) The spam filter keeps track of mail we send and spam we receive -- if an incoming message is not from someone we've e-mailed and it's more like the mail we send than the spam we receive then it gets through. Otherwise it's blocked and the sender gets the message, "Mail appears to be unsolicited -- report errors to email@example.com or call the person you are e-mailing so they can add you to their whitelist".
6) If you become aware that mail you want is being blocked send the sender an e-mail so their mail isn't blocked any more.